Chicken curry is one of my all time favorite foods. In that scenario where you’re allowed to take 5 things with you to a desert island, my five things (as of right now) are, in no particular order, as follows.
- Chicken Curry (Endless supply)
- Homemade Ginger Cinnamon Tea (Endless supply and I’ll post the recipe for this soon.)
- An MP3 Player with “Mama, You’ve been on my mind.” From Living in the Material World, on it.
- Ice (Endless supply. It’s a desert Island. I’m probably gonna want some ice for my tea. Plus I can melt it for water.)
- Sugar-free, Mold-less Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups (Hey, it’s a hypothetical situation.)
My favorite restaurant back home is Tandoor. It’s one of a handful of little Indian restaurants there. It’s the best. I’ve gone to a few here in LA and they’re really good too, but I’m really looking forward to going home for Christmas and stopping in at my first Indian food haunt. It’s the only place I’ve found that makes amazing coconut soup. I’ll figure out how to replicate it with no sugar or dairy and post it here one day.
But for today, the main event: Chicken Curry! [Read more…]